Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yo ho, Yo ho, a ... shooter's??... life for me!!

Last night I saw Pirates 4
It was pretty good, but my
favorites were definitely the one liners :D

Jack Sparrow: You've fallen for your own con, love.
Angelica: No, the lies I told you were not lies.
Jack Sparrow: You lied to me by telling me the truth?
Angelica: Yes.  
Jack Sparrow: That's very good. May I used that?
Angelica: I'm sure you will anyway.
Jack Sparrow: Mmm, of course I will.

Angelica: Admit it, Jack. You still love me.
Jack Sparrow: If you had a sister and a dog, I'd choose the dog.


So, these were my highlights of the movie...
now on to the shooter part.

Today for some mother daughter bonding we went to a shooting range.
Fun, huh :D
Technically I wasn't allowed to do any of the shooting...
See, you're supposed to be 21 or older, but once we told the guy I had some gun experience from shooting on the ranch, and the fact that we were the only people there... he let me in :) 

Since it was our first time (and because I'm underage) we rented one .22 automatic pistol to share, and we got 100 bullets to go with it, which we split 50/50. Then we picked paper targets.
Once we were all set up he left us alone and we began shooting and switching off.

It was the funnest thing I've done for awhile :)
Granted, it's not the ranch and there are a bunch of rules, but still.
I definitely want to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment